Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Spreading Christian Love

Can A Christian Marry An Agnostic?

I am 25 and have been dating the most wonderful guy for the last 3 years. I am a christian and he is agnostic. He treats me so wonderful and there is not a bad bone in his body, he respects my faith. He wants us to get engaged, can I marry an unbeliever and continue to lead him toward salvation?
----------------------------
Moderator - The Word of God says no. In addition the Word of God states a Christian shouldn't be dating a nonbeliever in the first place. Please read II Corinthians 6:14-15.
----------------------------
*Shaking head in hands* LOL. Fucking Ridiculous. Way to spread the love. I say she marry a fat, verbally abusive Christian fundamentalist who cherry picks bible versus to justify his mosogynist manifesto.