Thursday, July 22, 2010

Stream of Lottery-Balls:

Ugh.. I'm super fucking tired because last night in my Kauakauna, WI hotel I "tossed and turned" from 10pm until after 2am, which never happens. I ALWAYS sleep like a rock. My morning could be described by what Rowdy Roddy Piper said in They Live, "Life's a Bitch... and she's in heat." Then it pisses down on me during the entire 'subsurface hydrological investigation' I was conducting. After I get done - muddied, soaked, dejected- it takes me 6 fucking hours to get home for a typical 3.5 hour drive: Traffic. Fucking Traffic. The single leading reason why I want to move on a very private piece of 10 acres. Don't get me wrong, I love the city... most cities in fact. I would rather raise children in the city. It's a perfect place for someone with a hyper 'sympathetic nervous response' because it's wonderful immersion therapy. One of my biggest pet-peeves, especially after living/working in chicago/london for over a combined three years, is when people I come across ask where I live and retort with, "Oh.. I'm from Chicago!! I grew up in Joliet!" Are you fucking kidding me? There is something admirable and challenging and sexy about living in the city. I can so empathize with sahar and her friends and everyone else who is Chicago-proper and have to listen to a bunch of spoiled Schaumbergians tell people that they too are from Chicago. It's like saying you were in Nam, but served in the Texas Air National Gaurd.

It's common knowledge now that BP lobbied the British govt for the release of the lockerbie mass murderer. BP sold their souls and we continue to suck willingly at their over-powering, evil dick. This is sick. We love to bitch them out when they destroy our earth and lobby to free a murderer of innocent people for profits, but continue to lovingly swallow their black jiz without bashing a lash or thinking twice. They are jokes. We are jokes. I stopped buying BP gasoline, but not only is my 401k probably heavily diversified with BP funds, as are all of yours, any other oil companies are just as bad. You'd think by not buying anyting plastic, buying all locally made product and using an electric vehicle would put these guys out of business... HA.. good luck with that. This is an anal-rape Stockholm syndrome. We're hooked. I mean for one, everything is plastic. And two, not only do we not have the electric-generation infrastructure to support even a 100K more electric vehicles, but where teh fuck do yo uthink we're going to get the electricity if a demand is created for these cars? Most likely, coal-fired power plants. Pound for pound... well let's just say this... in terms of pollution and greenhouse gasses: Faith is to Science as Coal is to Petroleum. Ok not the most congruent of ACT questions but illustrates my point nonetheless.

This post is a result of several weeks of chronic anxiety + acute stress + way too much scotch.
If I had a dollar for every one of you I loved I'd hav elike fifteen dollars.