Friday, January 29, 2010

Rebecca Sheets Ohhh Jacob!! HA!! I do love you more and more each day!! :) This absolutely made my day!!!

I now have 10 questions for you...
1. Are you going to Haiti?... See More
2. Do you really miss Bush?
3. What would you do, or wouldn't you do right now to be inside drinking HOT tea with my mom while ABBY AND I do all the work outside in the COLD?
4. Why did you shave?
5. Did you come up with the saying twenty-dime?...
6. Or...did Obama say that tonight and I am the only American that didn't watch the State of the Union because I was watching my DVR of Oprah about where my food "comes from"?
7. I hate Groundhogs Day!!!!!! You don't really like that movie, DO YOU?
8. Doesn't the Beast become a dashing young prince at the end? Or was that the Becca Sheets version?
9. What is your New Years resolution?
10. Do you miss me??
Hope to see you soon and get some answers young man!!!!
Hello to Sahar!!!!!



lol.. "oh jacob".. . becca when am i going to move to sb?!
1. It has come to my attention that there is a possibility.
2. I miss Bush's leadership skillz in the context of Obama's pussyfoot bob-and-weave. I kinda wish Obama had the ability to make a decision and push it down people's throats and truly believe it was the right thing to do no matter how many people dissented and how many innocent people died and how many constitutional amendments it broke (partly kidding).
3. OMG that would be awesome. I miss your parents. I could talk with pat, drink jack with your dad and play with your cats (ohhhh..) :S do you remember that pic of me trying to force feed a treat to one of them with my mouth?
4. I was using this cheap ass beard trimmer and it was going fine until I did my chin and it went all the way to my fucking skin and ruined my wonderful face full of pubic-like coarseness.
5. I did not come up with Twenty-Dime. I like it though. It brings me back to my Bloods and Crips days.
6. I should just stop talking to you right now.
7. Are you kidding?! Groundhog day is an excellent piece of cinematographic art. It's also a 96% on the TOMATOMETER. Duh.
8. Not in the Sahar version. She wants me to get chest and back hair extensions and wear a wig. I really think she has an unhealthy fetish.
9. I don't need an arbitrary holiday based on a calendar that was created and introduced by the most corrupt institution ever during the arguably most corrupt era ever in which scientists, objectivists and rationalist were persecuted, tortured and murdered for their free-thinking, amongst many many others.



10. Rebecca I miss you so much. I'm really hoping you move to Chicago to be close to your friends and family. Fix is also moving to Chicago.

postS. Sahar gives her painfully cheery, "oh tell her HI! and when do we get to see her again?!" I'm almost certain what she's really thinking is, "Look at my man the wrong way fish pants and I'll cut you..."


In Other News While I was spell-checking, I came across the word-of-the-day: DESCENT
A surgical procedure to remove the anal sacs, which are musk-producing glands on either side of the anal opening.
Can you use it in a sentence?
If Brain was descented *draumatic pause* our lives would be much happier.